- Water Resources Management
- Watershed Analysis
- Rainwater Catchment Design
- Water Infrastructure Management
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS), GPS Data Collection, Map Generation
- Aerial Imagery & Lidar Analysis
- Community Mapping & Spatial Planning
- Training & Community Engagement
- Facilitation & Meeting Planning
- Policy Analysis
Maui Water Utility Management
Management of small rural utilities, asset management, capital improvement planning, GIS infrastructure mapping, regulatory compliance and budgeting.
American Samoa Watershed Mapping
Watershed and coastal community resource mapping. Translated villager’s stories and observations into data for resource management issues including non-point source pollution, waste management and sustenance fishing.
Hawaii Drought Planning
In coordination with drought council and drought committees in Hawaii, investigated best practices for drought management and planning to inform updates to current Hawaii Drought Plan.